• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Modules FS/FT and maybe RM100

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k9blek

Reaction score
Ok, so I love my RM100 but it's quite heavy and I don't need 100 watts of power obviously. I have my eye on an RM22 on this board that I'll buy if I sell my RM100. I can't provide pics right now but will upon request or at a later time. It is the black head with the grill face. It's pretty balls looking and you can see the tubes glowing from the front which I really like ! I can probably let her go for $500 + shipping and she's in great shape. I didn't want to mess with shipping this bad boy but I will if someone wants it. I'm happy to put up with the weight though if it doesn't sell because I really like the head. Now, onto the modules:

I would like to try out some other modules so I'm willing to sell or trade pretty much all the ones I have for the right module / offer. I'm more interested in trading for something modded at this point although I'm interested in trying the Brahma stock too.

I have:
Hilligan modded SL+ (black) **SOLD**
Grail (stock) *** TRADED ***
XTC (stock) silver face *** SOLD ***
Clean (stock) silver
Jaded Faith modded VHT (black face)
Plexi silver (probably try to keep this one although if I get an RM22 i'd prefer a black face plate)

- if someone is interested in just a straight purchase either make me an offer or let me know and i'll come up with a price. I have positive transactions on this board and 100% positive on ebay.