• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New RM4 on Ebay for $420 shipped

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfred

Reaction score
Great price if you're looking for a new RM4

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150661224353

I don't know . . . it had the "30% off" logo, and the price was slashed 30% off of the original $600 (=$420). I think funkymusic has an actual store, so they probably just sold it to some walk-in customer for a KILLER price. :shock:

Well it ended late definitely after any normal store hours, if I didn't have a RM1250 on top of my two RM4's I would've bought it in a heartbeat.

...?

Cause if I didn't have those extra 12 slots I'd go to a 12 slot setup with an additional RM4.

Yes, I was commenting how in awe I was of all your gear; and with you already owning an RM1250 AND two RM4's, why bother with another RM4? That's all I meant. :)

I started out with a ton of them and have been slowly downsizing..there is just so much tonal crossovers with them in my experience that it is hard justifying tying up all of the money in them to me....

:). Got ya Hugh, understand now. Thanks on gear compliment, appreciated. The crazy thing is if I had the extra $ I would expand to more slots - crazy addiction I guess which goes with what Ray said - 16 slots isn't enough lol.

Latest posts