Pete's Recto/Grail module...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clonexx

Reaction score
I just received Pete's (gigmods.com) modified Recto module yesterday. He basically takes a stock Recto module, mods it to Grail specs and then does his own mods to it.

I have to say that with everything I had heard about Pete, my expectations were through the roof on what this module would be like. I finally had a chance to sit down with it tonight for a bit.

My high expectations turned out to be my downfall....because my jaw hit the floor when the module went well beyond what they were. The module is absolutely sick. It nails the Recto tone but it's a LOT more aggressive with a ton of bottom end. It's also insanely clear, the clarity even when the gain is dimed is incredible. After I dialed it in the way I wanted it and hit my first chord, I swear I almost fell out of my chair, it sounded that good.

I had plans to pick up a Single or Dual Recto at some point, since I have always loved the way they sound and am extremely familiar with them. That urge and those plans are long gone now since Pete's Recto module, in my eyes, puts the real Recto's to shame.

So thanks Pete, you did one amazing job on this. I was a little worried only because my expectations were so high, but you blew the doors off even those. I can't recommend Pete enough. He's a great guy and his work is absolutely top shelf.

WORD
This PeteRecto rules, the Orange switch is just beautifully awesome!
I posted a long monlogue professing my love for this mod about a year ago...super tone

Yup the Orange switch is the icing on the cake......I actually borrowed JKD's Pete Recto a year or so ago.......it never made it's way back to him.... :lol:

I pretty much told him it found a new home and paid him the cashola.... :lol:

My obsession with these modules knows no bounds...I currently have 3 different Recto style modules including a Pete Grail....was 4 but I had to let the modded ERect leave :evil:

shred-o-holic said:
Yup the Orange switch is the icing on the cake......I actually borrowed JKD's Pete Recto a year or so ago.......it never made it's way back to him.... :lol:

I pretty much told him it found a new home and paid him the cashola.... :lol:

I knew JKD was a pretty good dude, and now JKD, lets keep that good guy trend going.

I need to er....um...."borrow" one or maybe even two of your modules also, yeah, yeah that's it, just like shred-o-holic did, pm me for a list of rentals available please. lol

I would love to buy one of the modded modules if anyone is selling
any? i am also gonna send a couple of mine to get modded as well!
I just got my randall mts setup and love these modules, cant wait to get some modded ones!!!

80's metal said:
I would love to buy one of the modded modules if anyone is selling
any? i am also gonna send a couple of mine to get modded as well!
I just got my randall mts setup and love these modules, cant wait to get some modded ones!!!

A little friendly advice -- post a little, and then put an ad in the classifieds, rather than throwing up spam threads all over. It only take 10 posts. :wink:

Latest posts