• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Randall Lynch Box sale

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khingpynn

Reaction score
I know I know these are great amps so why am I selling mine... in short I'm going custom build.

My adds are on Calgary Kijiji, Craigslist, Buy and Sell, and Calgary Classifieds. Not on Ebay.

Yes it's true I'm selling my...

Signed By George Lynch Lynch Box Head EL34 $1000 ( NLA )

Lynch Box Head 6L6 $1000

All three of my Lynch Box Cabinets @ $750 each ( 1 available )

All 8 of my modules...

Super V $225 ( NLA )
Brahma x2 @ $225 each ( 1 available )
Grail $225 ( NLA )
Mr Scary $225 ( NLA)
1086 $225 ( NLA )
Blackface $175
XTC $175

I will sell in half stack or full stack configuration with three or four modules... please no requests for single items I will not sell in single pieces... did I mention I will not sell single items :)

All prices are negotiable with best price going to full package deal.

All items are in excellent working condition. One cab has seen more gig time that the others, two have seen far less gig time.

Firstly I prefer to sell locally and I will deliver in Calgary/Airdrie.

Secondly my preferance is that out of city buyers pick up.

Third preferance... I will ship via courier of choice to any where in the world as long as the buyer assumes all boxing, shipping, handling, and insurance fees. Payment must be sent out and approved/processed prior to items shipping.

A new Lynch Box half stack with Brahma, Grail and Mr Scary modules on Music123.com is $3150 my price is $2425 this is approximatly 30% in savings. All my gear is well kept and works excellent. Yes there are some scuffs and such but no tears, crack, or the like.

Serious offers only and I'm looking to sell these and get moving on a custom build deal I have in the works. If they don't sell well hey great I still own some of the best gear out there.

Anyone in my local please call 403-869-5499 to arrange a viewing and operational demo.

Cheers
Craig

LOL thats a great reply love it.

Hey I'm keeping a 1/2 stack... George is going to be in calgary on the 26... I'm going to meet him and ask him to autograph my four Lynch Modules. Those and one half stack are KEEPERS.

I gigged this weekend past with the LB and after trying out the other amps I decided to keep one... I'd be crazy to sell it all. I still want a custom build but the truth is the Lynch Box is the best amp I've played and I cannot deny that. I cannot sell it all I'm a lifer :)... but I can share !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbnJ81LP8co&feature=fvst

Lynch Mob Aug 26 Flames Central same day George will be at Axe music for an ESP Clinic... Aug 27th in Edmonton at the Edmonton Event Centre... same day George will be at the Edmonton AXE Music for the ESP Clinic.

Grea time to buy a Lynch Box... wink wink :wink:

Ok since I'm not selling my Lynch Box anymore I'm now working with said boutique builder on a signature module. The platform for this module is the Brahma. It will be my main lead module.

khingpynn said:
Ok since I'm not selling my Lynch Box anymore I'm now working with said boutique builder on a signature module. The platform for this module is the Brahma. It will be my main lead module.
I really think that is a great idea!!! FWIW....Jaded Faith and Gigmods do amazing work with mods for the modules....I know that Gigmods has been at it a long time

Latest posts