Randall R212 JT Cabinet

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertemmer

Reaction score
Hi all. I just purchased a used r212 jt. I have it plugged up and it sounds really nice. I didnt play long on it as I first, cant read the back plate. I know its a 4/16 ohm-8ohm cab. There is a left and right input and a 2 position up/down switch in between them. I have looked everywhere on the internet and ebay and cant find a sinlge bit of info on it. Can anyone help me. I would like to make sure I have it setup on the back before I push to much power through it. Also, I am running a crate combo gt-212 (120 watts) through a fender hm 412 (have no clue either to its specs besides it says 8 ohms on the back plate) to the randall. Im really excited about this addition to my rig as I have heard that randall is some fine stuff. It sounded fine running this way and the crate people told me it would not hurt anything. I cant afford a new head right now so I am sure you understand why I am asking for advice on this beauty. Is there a way to date it from the serial number also? Thanks a ton way in advance.
R Emmer
Accompanying guitarist
Hi Tyde

Not a soul knows of this thing. Hell I sell it for a million dollars on ebay if its such an unknown rare device? Im just asking what the inputs are and what the switch does. Thanks.