• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM4, RT2/50 < Sold, Including the modules.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyingV

Reaction score
*** The RM4, RT2/50 and all modules are sold. *** Thank You ***

OK, fair amount of emails and PM's on this so I will try to do this in a way that may work for more people per your emails etc.

I will now separate everything. However the persons listed below up to todays date have first dibs on the items they asked about. I will PM each of them today [Sat. Feb. 13th 2010] and give them each till Monday night to respond [in case they are out for the weekend]. Starting Tuesday Feb. 16th it is first come first served o.k.?

If someone buying the RM4 -OR- RT2/50 want the 8 space Gator Rack case, I would want $90.00 for it. Thats half price and the rack is like new. I will ship the item you buy in it. The rack goes for $179.00 on-line at most places. Here is a link to the rack specs. http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-GAT-GR4L-LIST

Everything in good working order and good cosmetic condition.
All modules are stock unmodded and each module includes the Randall box.
------------------------------------------------
I would like to sell the whole rig together. In the interest of safe shipping and to help make it worth someones investment, I will include FREE a like new Gator 8 space rack to the person who buys the complete rig. I will box the entire rig and 8 space rack of course so the rack does not get scratched up in transit.

Price for complete package = $1400.00 + actual cost of shipping to your location.

Price for RM4 & RT2/50 WITHOUT MODULES = $1000.00 incls. Gator Rack
------------------------------------------------
Oh, it would seem obvious by now but no trades...

If interested you can email me from the link at my little hobby hat business below in my signature or info at HaloHat dot com
- or -
dhipp at Real Estate Answers dot com

If you have friends or are yourself in the Seattle area then we can set a time for you to see/try out in person.
The ISP Decimator and Carvin power supply are NOT included. Nor is feather face :roll:

PayPal only for both our safety and privacy. I hate them but it is best short of meeting in person.

my PayPal - dhipp at RealEstateAnswers dot com

RM4 - $400 + actual shipping to you.
RT50/2 - $650 + actual shipping to you.
Super V - $175 - Shipped incl Randall box.
Blackface- $130 - Shipped incl Randall box.
1086 -$175 - Shipped incl Randall box. [bought from hyndra]
XTC - $130 - Shipped incl Randall box. [bought from randalls4ever]

100_0569.jpg

100_0570.jpg

100_0571.jpg

100_0580.jpg

Hello,
I am inerested in he XTC you have is it black or chrome? If you decide to sell I will buy if i havnt already purchase one. thank you! is it 130.00 shipped? I live in the USA (Sturgis SD,)
thanks
Jeffery

Hi Jeffery,

I will edit this post next Monday 02/08/2010 if someone does not buy the whole package. Pictures now posted to answer your other question.

I will take other pictures for anyone that wants to see specific photos of the gear. Just PM or post what it is you want here and I will take and post asap.

The more I think of it I am probably going to keep everything unless someone buys the whole rig. NOTE - The Carvin power supply and the Pro Decimator are NOT INCLUDED. The 8 Space Gator Rack IS INCLUDED for buyer of complete rig as listed above.

Hello thank you for contacting me I was looking at the randall rt2/50 but I am undecided so I hope it sells soon for you.
thank you
JM

Latest posts