• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling a few pedals and pickups...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sir_tyler

Reaction score
Got bills, lol. Got to slim down the herd...

These are all priced with shipping by usps to the cont. U.S.
Also, some have boxes and instructions, and all except I think the mt-2 have velcro for pedal boards.

Metal Zone mt-2 $50 (missing screw for battery comp. Haven't stopped at home depot yet. Like ultra cheap fix.)

Hardwire DL-8 $110 (delay, practically new, amaaazing)

Hardwire cm-2 $60 (tube overdrive, switchable vintage/modern)

(2) Boss FS-6 $40 a peice (latchable or non-latchable, battery or part supply, no power supplies included, they also interlock.)

Seymour-Duncan sfx-01 $50 (awesome, got 2 lol, only need 1)

2 humbucking pickups out of my Fender FMT Red Tele
I looked them up, kinda tough to find, but....these are a neck pickup...the black canyon and the matching bridge the Atomic 2. This set I have seen on sale on ebay and forums for $100, these pickups are not sold by fender separate, making them tough to find. And are becoming sought after. Great clear sound.

I except paypal plus 3% added on if its not gifted. Might knock off a couple bucks if you buy a few things so I pay less shipping.

Latest posts