• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD!!!: Egnater Mod 50 w/ 5 Modules, Reverb, Case and more!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Telefied

Reaction score
THIS IS ALL SOLD

Amp is open to all for sale now. No lonmger on hold.

Hey Guys

Well if you are looking to get into the Modular series before they are no longer handbuilt by Bruce and team personally this is your chance. I have a Mod 50 with Egnater Reverb that I am going to part with. May be a huge mistake but I got GAS and it is time to try something new. I will sell this this one of two ways. See the details below. This amp is very clean. Gigged only twice (company xmas party last two years) and used lightly in my smoke free home studio. In the pics you will see sitting in the back of the head a GigRig Remote Loopy 2. I used this to switch the Reverb tank on and off. This is NOT included in the sale.

Here is the first way I will sell. The all or nothing deal! $2850.00 bucks. Paypal'd as "gift" this includes shipping to the lower 48. I will do Canada, HI, AK etc but buyer will pay shipping cost and insurance. Here is what you get...

- Mod 50 Head w/ Reverb
- Power tubes TS 6550 (almost 0 hours), TS 5881 (2 pairs), GT E34LS (2 pairs), SED Winged C 6L6, JJ E34L (yeah you get all of them!)
- Egnater 4 button footswitch and cable
- custom made Studio Slips clamshell case (with upgraded leather foot pads and double padding option)
- 5 Modules: EG5, SL2X, BMAN, VX, T/D all with tubes (some with Jan P 5751, Some silver Dragon, TS 12Ax7 etc)
- Randal Module carry case

Here is the other selling option. I will only consider this if no one wants it all. Part it out. Vultures can take there pick from the list. Prices are...

- Mod 50 w/ Reverb, Footswitch, Studio Slips case and NO modules $1500.00
- Modules $300.00 EACH: SL2X, EG5, T/D, BMAN, VX
- Randal module carrying case $20.00
- Power tubes got a bunch prices will vary email me

I have many good TGP deals and a few here. Excellent 100% seller/buyer rating on evilBay. I am going to be out of town Weds- Sunday April 11th so this amp if sold will not ship until Monday the 12th.

Here is pics!

CIMG8818.jpg

CIMG8819.jpg

CIMG8824.jpg

CIMG8820.jpg

CIMG8823.jpg

Latest posts