• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Egnater MOD 50 w/ EG5 and Jaded Faith Modded XTC

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbaug14

Reaction score
Hey Guys

Well if you are looking to get into the modular series now that they are no longer handbuilt by Bruce and team personally (or at least it seems that way) this is your chance. I have an Egnater Mod 50 that I am going to part with. May be a huge mistake now that they aren?t really being made anymore (at least in USA) but who knows. Plus, my main rig is the M4/RT2/50 setup and the MOD 50 is currently a back up amp. Because of this, it sits at home in my office and never gets used so I figured I?d find a home for it where it can blow someone away like it did me when I originally purchased it. I will sell this one of two ways. See the details below. This amp is very clean/mint. Gigged only a handful of times and used lightly in my smoke free home (original tubes have less than 20 hours on them). This actually may have been the last Mod 50 built by Bruce and Company (got it right before Jeff and Bruce parted ways) as I was the last person on the waiting list and when I picked it up from Bruce at that time, they weren?t building anymore and didn?t have any Mod 50 head shells in stock. Not sure what has happened since then.

Here is the first way I will sell. The all or nothing deal! $1600.00 bucks. Paypal'd as "gift" this includes shipping to the lower 48. I will do Canada, HI, AK, etc. but buyer will pay shipping cost and insurance. Here is what you get...

- Mod 50 Head (MINT / Stock / NO reverb)
- Power tubes TS 6550 (almost 0 hours), TS 5881 (1 pair, barely used)
- Egnater 4 button footswitch
- Custom made amp cover (supplied by Bruce and company)
- Egnater Dual Channel EG5 module (MINT / Stock / less than 3 hours on tubes)
- Jaded Faith modded Randal XTC (MINT / Single Channel)

The second option is everything sold separately

$1350 OBO shipped
- Mod 50 Head
- Custom made Cover
- Eganter 4 button footswitch

$300 OBO shipped
- Egnater Dual Channel EG5 Module

$140 OBO shipped
- Jaded Faith Modded Randall XTC (Had intended to send this to Jeff Hilligan for the Scorch mod, but like it the way it was when I got it.

I won't sell the modules until the MOD50 sells as that's what I'm really trying to unload at this point (unless for some reason I change my mind of course :D )

I have many good Rig Talk / MTS / Gear Page deals. Excellent 100% seller/buyer rating on the Bay. I respond to inquiries in 24 hours at the latest (usually much much faster). If you have questions feel free to PM me or send me an email. Please put MOD 50 SALE in subject of emails so I don?t miss them. Thanks!!!

PICTURES HERE

Latest posts