• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Plexi Pete modded

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankyrayhanky

Reaction score
Give me a heads up if you're ready to bid, I'll let it go for less than the Buy it Now for a mts member

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290249866658&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=019

A few people have inquired to the reason I'm selling...my playing style is similar to Mustaine: creative, angry, yet sloppy. The Plexi does not speak to me as much as the similarily voiced but more aggressive SL+.

I was never into the Plexi sound as much anyway, reminds me of west coast pop metal, or when backed off, ZZ Top. I respect that stuff but its not my preferred genre. I suppose if technique was more accurate this mod would shine, as it is very detailed and clear- thus unforgiving for my sloppiness!

I wanted to give as many modules a listen before narrowing my list down. The Plexi seems to give many others inspiration- I hear clips on this site that sound fantastic and transcend the genres I hear, but I guess in other people's hands it evokes different emotions-YMMV

10 watchers on eBay but no solid offers yet; if you have a module to trade that is not on my sig list, I may be interested...

Thanks,
Ray

Latest posts