• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sold

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayd41

Reaction score
I may regret this, but I think I am going to focus my MTS amps around the standard head/cab format.

As a result, I am offering up my RM1250.

Everything functions perfectly and I have never had any sort of issue with it.
A very nice feature is that each power tube has it's own bias pot, unlike the RM50 amps where you have one pot for the pair of tubes. On the RM1250, the tubes don't have to be perfectly matched for you to bias them evenly. Super handy!
I do not have the footswitch for this amp, I always just used the front panel button.
The amp will ship with JJ 6l6 power tubes and assorted preamp tubes.

Full disclosure: There are remnants of the price sticker on the top of the amp. I am sure it would come off with a razor blade and a dab of goo gone but I never bothered. Probably something I can take care of before it ships if the buyer would like.
Also, the tube cage looks like it got slightly bent in shipping. You could probably straighten it, but again, I never bothered because it doesn't affect anything and it's in the back of the amp anyway.

This will be expensive to pack properly, but rest assured, it will be packed to survive a war.

As a result, I am looking to get $SOLDshipped in the 48 US. Right now, I am not shipping internationally.
Partial trades for modded modules will be considered, but I need to clear a decent amount of cash from this.
Just PM with offers and we can go from there if you are interested.

PS. No modules included, I was just too lazy to pull them all out for the pictures :)

IMG_1266.jpg

IMG_1267.jpg

IMG_1269.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg

IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1271.jpg

Don't sell - you'll regret it :). These are going to be hard to find down the road used. I dig my RM1250 and having instant access to 12 mods at once is great instead of swapping ones in and out on a head or combo.

Good luck with sale if you go through with it.

I'd skip the razor blade and just go with the Goo-Gone. Let it soak for 5-10 minutes (might need a couple of applications) and it should peel off in one piece, or if not then worst case you should still be able to scrape it off with only a fingernail.

Anomaly said:
How heavy is that amp? Will it work w/ 6v6 jj's like the rm50's?

Mine loaded feels lighter to me than my old loaded rm100.

Same tube versatility is in this as other MTS amps

Disciple said:
Anomaly said:
How heavy is that amp? Will it work w/ 6v6 jj's like the rm50's?

Mine loaded feels lighter to me than my old loaded rm100.

Same tube versatility is in this as other MTS amps

Disciple was dead on, thank you!
It is heavy but I think it is lighter than the Rm100, heavier than an Rm50 however.
It will accept any tubes except el84. (My grammar teacher would be proud of that sentence :D )

If anyone's interested, I can ship this amp with a Grail or UltraXL module for another $100, or both modules in it for another $200.

Latest posts