• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rising Farce

Reaction score
This has the full JF work-up, including base mods, three-way mid shift, three-way tight, mid-sweep knob, and presence knob (in addition to the stock Bright switch). The vast range of adjustability make it a veritable Swiss Army Knife of metal tones.

In terms of cosmetics, it's built on a blackface Ultra XL, is in excellent condition, and features a groovy orange LED. I'm only selling it because I need speakers.

- $--- shipped OBO

Thanks for looking.

Ultra Bump!

I've had one these since '09 and it kills! Every time I've gigged with it the guitarists from the other bands always ask what I'm using. All of them 5150, Engl, Mesa, etc. owners by the way.

Thanks. It's definitely a unique-sounding module--and better than quite a few of the high-dollar clone mods I've owned. I'm sure it will make some metalhead very happy.

Latest posts