• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold........

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimw427

Reaction score
Selling a few items, found a nice little setup with my RM22 that works great for me and sticking with it..... at least for awhile..... Prices are PP'd and shipped in the connected 48 states. Only trade item I might consider at this time would be a nice 1-12" speaker caabinet.

1) JF Brahma #39 - New Condition.... Sounds Great...... SOLD
2) JF RVerb - New Condition...... sounds great also..... SOLD
3) JF Super Clean - Everyone needs one.... great condition.... SOLD

4) RM4 - In a Gator case with Randall footpedal and cables. A few scratches top and bottom, front and back clean... in very good condition overall, works great...... SOLD

5) RM20 - Combo standard black tolex, a few marks here and there, tolex is seperated slightly on the bottom, but overall pretty good condition, Eminnence Legend speaker........ SOLD

Can email pics if needed. Jim

Any questions please feel free to ask...... Jim

jimw427 said:
Selling a few items, found a nice little setup with my RM22 that works great for me and sticking with it..... at least for awhile..... Prices are PP'd and shipped in the connected 48 states. Only trade item I might consider at this time would be a nice 1-12" speaker caabinet.

1) JF Brahma #39 - New Condition.... Sounds Great...... SOLD
2) JF RVerb - New Condition...... sounds great also..... SOLD
3) JF Super Clean - Everyone needs one.... great condition.... SOLD
4) RM4 - In a Gator case with Randall footpedal and cables. A few scratches top and bottom, front and back clean... in very good condition overall, works great...... $375 obo
5) RM20 - Combo standard black tolex, a few marks here and there, tolex is seperated slightly on the bottom, but overall pretty good condition, Eminnence Legend speaker........ SOLD

Can email pics if needed. Jim

Any questions please feel free to ask...... Jim

Latest posts