• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stock Randall Faceplates & Black Knobs

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tuna141

Reaction score
FACEPLATES:

I have a few extra "stock" faceplates that I was going to throw on Ebay to help recoup some of the cost of my new faceplates.

The faceplates I have are
Blackface (SOLD)
Deluxe (SOLD)
Plexi
Recto (SOLD).

All are silver. Some are the older (all black lettering) and some are the newer version (black strip with white lettering). All of them are in very good/excellent condition, except for tone of the Deluxe faceplates which has some wear on some of the lettering.

I figure $15 is a fair price for the "very good" faceplates and $12 for the Deluxe faceplate that has a little wear.

Figure a couple of bucks more per order should cover shipping.

--------------------------------
KNOBS:

I also have a bunch of the stock Randall black push-on knobs if anyone needs any.

KNOBS: $7.50 total for a full set of 5 ($1.50 ea), plus a couple of bucks for shipping.

Sorry, but 5 knobs is the minimum purchase, as it is not worthwhile to sell or buy just one. I will cut you a better deal if you buy more than 5 knobs.
-------

I'd also consider MTS module related trades...I could add some cash if needed.

PM me if interested...I can send photos too. Thanks.

Latest posts