SYNERGY IICP-RANDALL RM50 COMBO

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok...yeah I get it,no one wants to invest any time or money in an out dated pice of hardware!! I can not be the ONLY ONE who owns a Randall RM50 combo,or likewise that can not access the lead channel on this preamp....I know it is possible!!! I have read enough Info to make myself dangerous, so before I end up doing something seriously stupid that is irreversible,( and I'm not talking about my amp)anything is possible,we would never had evolved this far if it weren't for ppl who won't take no for an answer,again like myself!! Soooo who would like to help achieve this goal and who else would like to access other module channels that own a Randall??? From what I understand there is either 1 or 2 spots on the back of the module that uses a 5volt or similar voltage to change the module to the other channel..I'm not taking about synergy modules that have the channel switch on the back of the module I'm taking about the IICP specifically. So why couldn't I or anyone else take a triple throw or a moment latching switch and connect it to whichever tab controls the switching and change it to the lead channel...look I understand that this is a serious and potentially deadly question especially if you don't understand what you are doing you could end up dead or worse...so if someone has an answer and doesn't want to chime in for that reason I sincerely understand and simply ask that you personally pm me and explain how to do it. I am new to the module game and don't wanna be that guy always causing bs ....It's just I know someone knows how to do this and it can be done fairly easily...I'm not trying to market the idea I just wanna get to the lead channel and leave it on that channel that's all...so I hope that someone understands my goal and at least takes the time to pm me and explain how to do it..thanks all to have read my nonsense

Ok...yeah I get it,no one wants to invest any time or money in an out dated pice of hardware!! I can not be the ONLY ONE who owns a Randall RM50 combo,or likewise that can not access the lead channel on this preamp....I know it is possible!!! I have read enough Info to make myself dangerous, so before I end up doing something seriously stupid that is irreversible,( and I'm not talking about my amp)anything is possible,we would never had evolved this far if it weren't for ppl who won't take no for an answer,again like myself!! Soooo who would like to help achieve this goal and who else would like to access other module channels that own a Randall??? From what I understand there is either 1 or 2 spots on the back of the module that uses a 5volt or similar voltage to change the module to the other channel..I'm not taking about synergy modules that have the channel switch on the back of the module I'm taking about the IICP specifically. So why couldn't I or anyone else take a triple throw or a moment latching switch and connect it to whichever tab controls the switching and change it to the lead channel...look I understand that this is a serious and potentially deadly question especially if you don't understand what you are doing you could end up dead or worse...so if someone has an answer and doesn't want to chime in for that reason I sincerely understand and simply ask that you personally pm me and explain how to do it. I am new to the module game and don't wanna be that guy always causing bs ....It's just I know someone knows how to do this and it can be done fairly easily...I'm not trying to market the idea I just wanna get to the lead channel and leave it on that channel that's all...so I hope that someone understands my goal and at least takes the time to pm me and explain how to do it..thanks all to have read my nonsense
I thought I read somewhere that for the Rm50 you can just make a device (footswitch) that changes the voltage from one of the midi pins to another and thereby get dual ch access

What I really can't understand is there is no memebers in here that are willing to challenge the thought or even any interest in it....I guess if you own a synergy sn2 it doesn't matter to you oreven interest that individual... SAD!!

Wow brother....you certainly have brought some new ideas in my tiny brain that now I can ponder over...I actually have a salvation audio channel switching pedal with the gain knob on it,because of the connection in the back for boosting the signal...anyways its a y cable on 2 separate triple throw switches so now I am really thinking about hacking into that pedal lol!!!

Latest posts