Thinking of selling my MOD 50 combo

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:cry:

Due to financial difficulties I am considering selling my MOD 50 1x12 combo loaded with G-1265 Celestion. I have a selection of dual modules that include the T/D, Vox. SLX, COD and EG 3/4. The amp is in almost new condition with the footswitch. Where would be the best place to list it and what is the prevailing price?

Thanks

You should try over at rig-talk.com. Thats the main Eggy forum. Dont know what you should ask for the combo, but I just sold my T/D module for $360 shipped so thats about what you should expect for mods.

Yes I do have pics but I'm not sure how to post them. If you are truly interested PM me and I'll send them. The amp is in as new condition except for a tiny ding in the tolex on the front. It has not torn and no wood is exposed, it's just a small ding.

Ok sell me the EG3/4.send me info and i can paypal today after i get off work.

Sure will!! Now only have to wait for the M4 with the T/D VX COD and Bman to have it ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. :D

Bought the SL dual last month, dont understand why it isnt more popular. Has a tight clean that can be pushed like the old JTM and ch. B has a great blues to plexi sound. The Mod50 combo with the SL and SL2 would be a great classic rock setup Zepplin to Clapton. Id luv to be able to grab his mod50, has Midi jacks it does 5 or 7 pin phantom power also,and i think parallel and series effect loops,what a combo amp,WOW. One day. PLEASE SOMEONE BUY IT BEFORE I FIND SOME MONEY TO THROUGH AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

jlbaxe said:
Bought the SL dual last month, dont understand why it isnt more popular. Has a tight clean that can be pushed like the old JTM and ch. B has a great blues to plexi sound. The Mod50 combo with the SL and SL2 would be a great classic rock setup Zepplin to Clapton. Id luv to be able to grab his mod50, has Midi jacks it does 5 or 7 pin phantom power also,and i think parallel and series effect loops,what a combo amp,WOW. One day. PLEASE SOMEONE BUY IT BEFORE I FIND SOME MONEY TO THROUGH AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know! just sell me one of your m4s to help fund it haha :lol: In all seriousness, the mod50 is great. I hope to get an m4 to add to it so I can switch between all those tones on the fly. Great amp!

broknstuff said:
jlbaxe said:

I know! just sell me one of your m4s to help fund it haha :lol:

sell an M4? ...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Ahhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahaha MMMMmmmmm yeah lol

jlbaxe said:
broknstuff said:
jlbaxe said:

I know! just sell me one of your m4s to help fund it haha :lol:

sell an M4? ...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Ahhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahaha MMMMmmmmm yeah lol

at this point it's a running joke I have with you over here and at rig-talk, haha, maybe it'll be one of those things that if i say it enough times it'll come true :lol:

yeah i know,but all the years and all the amps,rack processors and pedals the only thing i haven't let go is a Carvin Quad X, Mesa Mk III and now the Egnater Mod series. i got lucky with ebay finding the M4. 2 others have found m4's for buy now for 400 and for 500....SteaLLLLL a single ch M4 just sold this week for 475 buy now. Dude I hope u find a great deal...with wall street like it is, if u have the cash saved and can deal u might find someone desperate for quick cash. i find 2 things hold there value and increase in time.... top quality guitar /equipment and Guns.

Now back to the topic. I posted this to a few rig-talk topics for people looking for mods or interested in the mod50. hope some respond and everyone ends up happy.

Hey the EG3/4 arrived today and sounds awesome. I can imagine the SL and EG3/4 in the Mod50 combo could be the best blues/rock amp.Was definitely worth it. I dont know if the EG5 will be back in the M4 anytime soon. Thanks!!!

Guitarplayer99 said:
:cry:

Due to financial difficulties I am considering selling my MOD 50 1x12 combo loaded with G-1265 Celestion. I have a selection of dual modules that include the T/D, Vox. SLX, COD and EG 3/4. The amp is in almost new condition with the footswitch. Where would be the best place to list it and what is the prevailing price?

Thanks

hi! i?d buy your vx or cod module, if it?s still there...the sl is the sl2, i guess...? (i?d be interested in the sl as well...)...where are you from? thanks and best regards, rudi

Egnater SL Dual ch.is nothing like the SL2 Dual Ch. ,two completely different tones/sounds. SL has a more clapton/jimmy page early vintage sound. Also cleans up really nice. I have been playing mine paired with the EG3/4. SL2 is more of a modern marshall sound. SL should be more jtm45 IMO

Latest posts