UK MTS Users...Many out there?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe_Easy

Reaction score
I have an RM50 combo, which I love, but having moved house into smaller premises recently, I just don't have the space for anymore. I'm actually planning to sell it, so will be sticking it in the classified section as soon as I have reached the required post quota...

So, I'm wondering if there are any UK MTS owners on here, who might know someone who would be interested in taking it off my hands? I have two modules - Blackface and Plexi.

Yeah, I play MTS stuff.
I have an RM50 combo with an EVM12L in it and some nice removable castors, and a stock RM20 combo that I don't every use. It's my backup amp (play a Yamaha THR5 at home).

Got a bunch of modules and the wee bag to carry them around.

MTS stuff is cool, I dig it.

I doubt you'll have much of a problem offloading it here. Everyone here plays MTS amps. Well there are a few that stick around that wish they still played MTS...heheheh And they will again, more than likely.

So, I decided to keep my RM50...I just wish I had more modules. Only have the blackface and plexi, I'd like to add the full range of 'Fender' modules to my collection. Anyone have any going spare?

Still on the look-out for new modules if anyone has any going spare...looking for the Fender modules especially. I already have the Blackface...

UK user here, though sadly soon to be selling my amp as it's too big for my new house...In Birmingham here, any of you guys this way want an RM50 that's only a couple months old (blackface and Plexi) please do give me a shout!

Latest posts