• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT - Jeff Loomis Signature 7 w/ Floyd Rose for JCM800 2203

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGKAHUNA

Reaction score
This Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 with Floyd Rose is in mint condition with very little playing time on it- less than 3 hours. It comes with Hardshell Case, Leather Strap, Strap Locks and I'll throw in a few packs of extra strings as well. I have 2 seven string guitars that rarely ever leave their case and I have major GAS that only a Fortin Cali Mod will cure.

I would like to trade for a stock Marshall JCM800 2203 to use as a mod platform. I prefer early 80's models with vertical inputs but am open to other year models. Minimum requirements are as follows: "100w Marshall, single channel amp that is not the current reissue with the solid state loop (harsh sounding OT) is a good platform as long as the transformer sets are original".

I am a US Citizen Living in the Philippines. If we work out a deal I'll pick up the shipping on my end to get the guitar to you and you would pick up the shipping on your end to either my place in the US or to Mike Fortin though he is not accepting mod work until June. When/if a deal is made I'll contact Mike to make arrangements as I have already engaged the subject with him.

I have completed deals under my screen name "BIGKAHUNA" here, MTS forum and over at Sevinstring.org as well. My eBay user ID is "geauxsaban" with 78 feed backs -100% positive

Pictures:
SDC10398.jpg

SDC10400.jpg

Latest posts