• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: My Randall R212NXT for your 4x12

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaded Faith

Reaction score
Feeler trade for any possible takers. Looking to possibly part ways with my Randall MTS R212NXT 2x12 with the Neo Celestions and Mic eliminator for a 4x12. Would REALLY dig something loaded with Greenbacks, but let me know what you have.

The Randall is in excellent condition and is black on black. It only weighs around 35 pounds, a huge plus for those with bad backs. It is an excellent cab and one of the best and biggest sounding 2x12's I have ever played through. It was $699 new last March when I bought it, so most 4x12's actually fall right in this same price range.

Looking for Greenbacks, but I don't mind other speakers and may eventually load it with them if something else comes in there. Really digging Greenies right now, but a pair in this cab would be too low to be safe with my rig, so off to find a 4x12!

Cab details can be found here: http://www.music123.com/Randall-MTS...ar-Extension-Cabinet-601078-i1177620.Music123

Latest posts