Over The Top Customer Service

Forum specific news and announcements

VIP Code: MTS12VIP

Moderators: guitarguy510, ned

aio9
RM20

Over The Top Customer Service

Post by aio9 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:39 pm

A while ago, I purchased a second hand RM 100 with 3 stock modules. Unfortunately, the previous owners misplaced a couple of the thumb screws for the modules. I contacted my local dealer and distributor but they don't have them in stock.

As the last resort, I send out an email to Randall Customer Service. I was pleasantly surprised when I received a reply within a couple of days. Kevin Drury (KDog), replied to my inquiry and more than willing to help even though I mentioned to him that I am located in Jakarta, Indonesia. We discussed pricing as well shipping. I filled out a request form along with submitting a credit card number for the purchase. At the end though, Kevin decided to do something that goes above and beyond my expectation. He decided to send a few screws at no extra charge to me in Jakarta, Indonesia.

The screws are now in my possession, so here's my appreciation post to what Randall and especially Kevin Drury has done to help with my situation. Never before, I had a gear company and its staff provided a customer service that goes above and beyond my expectation. This just proves to me that Randall is serious about their customers.

Cheers

Jack Napalm
RM100

Post by Jack Napalm » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:26 am

I have been working with Kevin on some parts as well and he is a great guy there at Randall. They are lucky to have him. My experience hasn't been so stellar after it leaves Kevin's hands. Randall is still in disarray from what I have seen.

Daryl
Lynch Box

Post by Daryl » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:22 pm

I have to admit that Kevin (K-Dog) Drury has been exceptional to me every time I need something. I was quoted $2 a thumbscrew for one one of my modules, but that isn't his fault. I have gotten schematics and support on several occasions that really helped me out a lot. It was priceless actually. Since there was no other place I could have gotten the info I needed. Kevin fuqing rocks!! :twisted: :shock: :twisted:
?The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.?-Albert Einstein

Mattfig
Donating Member

Post by Mattfig » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:57 am

I won't say with what, but Kevin totally hooked me up this week and was SUPER cool about it too...Excellent customer service this time around! Good sign! Thanks!!!!
Matt Fig -
MotorCity Mods
www.motorcitymods.com

Kemper Profiles -
www.mattfig.com