Forum specific news and announcements

VIP Code: MTS12VIP

Moderators: guitarguy510, ned

Daryl
Lynch Box

Thank you so much!!!

Post by Daryl » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:28 pm

Thank you,
Everyone that I have encountered on this forum has been very kind and very real to me. I appreciate that very much. I am so glad that I decided to participate in this forum. You guys are informed, intelligent, and have a great sense of humor. I feel really honored to be amongst such a high caliber of people. I want to give back by giving you the best of me. My experience, my knowledge, and my comedic sense are at your disposal. I can't tell you how much the posts that I have read have helped me with getting the most out of my RM100. I feel truly blessed. I want nothing more than to contribute to this forum and to give 100% of my capacity to the cause. You all fuqing rock.
Thank you.
Peace. :twisted: :x :twisted:
?The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.?-Albert Einstein

Daryl
Lynch Box

Post by Daryl » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:03 am

I believe I wrote this last post while highly intoxicated on a bottle of Monopolowa vodka. I am amazed at the lack of punctuation and grammatical errors. But seriously, I love you guys. No...I really love you guys... :lol:
Where's my f&*king cheeseburger? I'm David Hasselhof bitches!!!
?The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.?-Albert Einstein