Forum specific news and announcements

VIP Code: MTS12VIP

Moderators: guitarguy510, ned

exodia333
RM20

Post by exodia333 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:18 am

Alright, So I just got an RM-100 used and the main speaker output doesn't work. The guy told me to use the extension input, but I just watched the main MTS Demonstration Randall had and he basically said I can't use it. I didn't get the amp yet, but I'm kinda disappointed that I paid $700 for an amp that has this issue. So that is how I'm Introducing Myself LOL.

Anyway I'm Sort of new to the concept of MTS and so I'm Really excited to find out more info on mods because as it turns out, I live less than an hour away from where Jaded Faith mods is located, So I might go there more often then the others. If anybody knows how much it would cost to repair a speaker output that would be nice.

CT76
RM20

Welcome

Post by CT76 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:20 am

Hey I am new here to, welcome. I cant say allot about the issue, but the rm100 heads go pretty cheap without issues. I just got a rm100 head, why im here, and traded a few pedals for it. For $700 what modules does it come with? I am sure the jack wouldnt be a huge thing to fix

exodia333
RM20

Post by exodia333 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:05 pm

Just the Deluxe, Plexi, and SL+ Modules. I want to get it modded eventually though because I don't have a real high gain module in there LOL.

KillCourtney
RM20

Re: New Member

Post by KillCourtney » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:22 pm

exodia333 wrote:Alright, So I just got an RM-100 used and the main speaker output doesn't work. The guy told me to use the extension input, but I just watched the main MTS Demonstration Randall had and he basically said I can't use it. I didn't get the amp yet, but I'm kinda disappointed that I paid $700 for an amp that has this issue. So that is how I'm Introducing Myself LOL.

Anyway I'm Sort of new to the concept of MTS and so I'm Really excited to find out more info on mods because as it turns out, I live less than an hour away from where Jaded Faith mods is located, So I might go there more often then the others. If anybody knows how much it would cost to repair a speaker output that would be nice.
$700 is not bad for what you got. You figure $125 per stock module and $300 for the amp. It'll cost you another $50 to $100 for the repair. That's not bad. Ask Rob (JadedFaith) what's the best way to get it fixed right. He's one of the experts on these amps. His Mods rock too!
RM50, RM100, Salvation Mods Shiver, Benzin, Loneclean, Mamba, Stock Clean Module, Jaded Faith Numbnutz, Stein+