Updated Randall Website

Forum specific news and announcements

VIP Code: MTS12VIP

Moderators: guitarguy510, ned

Post Reply
insightibanez
Donating Member
Posts: 846
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:37 am
Location: Flagstaff, AZ
Contact:

Updated Randall Website

Post by insightibanez » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:12 am

Good Job on the updates. I like the video on biasing and the signature atrist and amps/ module page. Keep up the good work and Two Thumbs up on making the best amps in the world!!!!! :D
Peavy Valveking
Sovtek Cab w/ V30s, G12T-75s
Agile Septor 7 string
Gibson Gothic LP 81/85 18v mod
Schecter C7 BKP Nailbombs/ Cold Sweat
Takamine GX-1000 BKP Miracle Mans
Hannah Montana Custom V

Is your heart prepared..........??

GtrGeorge!
Lynch Box
Posts: 1672
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:30 pm

wassup..

Post by GtrGeorge! » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 am

wassup with the Randall website..we no longer have an MTS section. I hope this doesnt mean randall is losing patience with the MTS line.

George Jetson
RM50
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:19 pm
Location: Chicagoland

Re: wassup..

Post by George Jetson » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:02 pm

GtrGeorge! wrote:wassup with the Randall website..we no longer have an MTS section. I hope this doesnt mean randall is losing patience with the MTS line.
Doubtful as they're about to come out with a new Ultra w/ multi-band EQ module and a 2-channel RM22 head....

schlagdog
RM100
Posts: 459
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:44 am
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: wassup..

Post by schlagdog » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:17 am

GtrGeorge! wrote:wassup with the Randall website..we no longer have an MTS section. I hope this doesnt mean randall is losing patience with the MTS line.[/quote
there is still am MTS section on the site. Randall has 5 new modules coming out in 2010.

Baco
RM100
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 1:52 am
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: wassup..

Post by Baco » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:40 am

schlagdog wrote: there is still am MTS section on the site. Randall has 5 new modules coming out in 2010.
Indeed, in a video mentioned in another thread Doug talks about an Orange, Diezel and Engl module. Perhaps the UltraCurve is the 4th one? 2010 is still a while to go, though...
Caparison / Dean USA / ESP / Washburn USA
Mesa Boogie Mark V & Engl Amps
Image

schlagdog
RM100
Posts: 459
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:44 am
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Post by schlagdog » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:54 am

Doug says the the video the Ultra curve, Diezel, Orange, Engl, and an Acoustic module. I'm sure they will appear in winer NAMM in 2010.

Baco
RM100
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 1:52 am
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by Baco » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:08 am

schlagdog wrote:Doug says the the video the Ultra curve, Diezel, Orange, Engl, and an Acoustic module. I'm sure they will appear in winer NAMM in 2010.
Right, that was the fourth one, the accoustic module :)
Caparison / Dean USA / ESP / Washburn USA
Mesa Boogie Mark V & Engl Amps
Image

George Jetson
RM50
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:19 pm
Location: Chicagoland

Re: wassup..

Post by George Jetson » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:03 pm

Baco wrote:
schlagdog wrote: there is still am MTS section on the site. Randall has 5 new modules coming out in 2010.
Indeed, in a video mentioned in another thread Doug talks about an Orange, Diezel and Engl module. Perhaps the UltraCurve is the 4th one? 2010 is still a while to go, though...
Here's the link to my thread with the video from Doug: http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=8173

The 5 new mods for 2010?

1) Ultra Curve
2) Acoustic
3) Diezel
4) Engl
5) Orange

Guess I will have to count on Pete for the Dumble......

Post Reply