Talked to Marissa @ Randall about RIP

Forum specific news and announcements

VIP Code: MTS12VIP

Moderators: guitarguy510, ned

schlagdog
RM100

Talked to Marissa @ Randall about RIP

Post by schlagdog » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:31 pm

Paul did get a custom halfstack and only 4 modules. As far as the tons of other gear and stuff he claimed to get from here it did not happen. He went through all the trouble to get an endorsement basically for a grand skeme it looks like. Randall has the same info we all have and is looking into it. They seem to have bought all the same BS we all did. So if anyone is thinking of calling Randall they are already aware. The same story he used with them was what he tried with Trace and nothing came of it. Randall had no idea about all the claims made and is checking into it. Thanks

Ugg
RM100

Post by Ugg » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:17 pm

Any idea how he managed to get an endorsement with Randall? Did he claim he was in a band or something? Or did he work the studio angle?
Egnater M4 x 2 | AxeFx2 | RT2/50 | Marshall 4x12 (V30)
Randall RM20
Too many modules to list!

schlagdog
RM100

Post by schlagdog » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:52 pm

Told her about his new band he had coming out. Filled out all the proper paperwork and that was all. Did everything by the book. Got his discount, paid with a credit card and that was it. Told Trace at Voodoo he was the original guitarist of Marilyn Manson. For all I know the guy probably was. Like I said before, I had good dealings with him. Got a great deal on a fully loaded RM1OO and had a bunch of phone conversations with him. The guy even called me a few times to chat about gear. He was a really cool dude to me for a couple months then just disappeared. That's really why I held out so long on thinking he skipped out. The guy was nothing but cool to me for a few months then just gone.

ultim8dude
RM50

Post by ultim8dude » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:02 pm

schlagdog wrote:Told her about his new band he had coming out. Filled out all the proper paperwork and that was all. Did everything by the book. Got his discount, paid with a credit card and that was it. Told Trace at Voodoo he was the original guitarist of Marilyn Manson. For all I know the guy probably was. Like I said before, I had good dealings with him. Got a great deal on a fully loaded RM1OO and had a bunch of phone conversations with him. The guy even called me a few times to chat about gear. He was a really cool dude to me for a couple months then just disappeared. That's really why I held out so long on thinking he skipped out. The guy was nothing but cool to me for a few months then just gone.

That was all part of his master plan...sadly enough for him he will get caught, it's inevitable.

danhops
RM50

Post by danhops » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:53 am

ultim8dude wrote:
schlagdog wrote:Told her about his new band he had coming out. Filled out all the proper paperwork and that was all. Did everything by the book. Got his discount, paid with a credit card and that was it. Told Trace at Voodoo he was the original guitarist of Marilyn Manson. For all I know the guy probably was. Like I said before, I had good dealings with him. Got a great deal on a fully loaded RM1OO and had a bunch of phone conversations with him. The guy even called me a few times to chat about gear. He was a really cool dude to me for a couple months then just disappeared. That's really why I held out so long on thinking he skipped out. The guy was nothing but cool to me for a few months then just gone.

That was all part of his master plan...sadly enough for him he will get caught, it's inevitable.
I sure hope so.

Masterblaster27
RM20

Post by Masterblaster27 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:05 pm

Paul Divinci original Marylin Manson guitarist??? I don't think sooo.....

http://www.nndb.com/music/023/000035915/

and... http://www.nndb.com/people/789/000047648/

ORIGINAL MARILYN MANSON GUITARIST:

Daisy Berkowitz
AKA Scott Mitchell Putesky

Born: 28-Apr-1968
Birthplace: Los Angeles, CA

Race or Ethnicity: White

Nationality: United States
Executive summary: Original Marilyn Manson guitarist, 1990-6

Derives his stage name from serial killer David Berkowitz.

High School: J.P. Taravella High School, Coral Springs, FL
University: Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale

Marilyn Manson Guitarist 1990-96
Jack Off Jill Guitarist 1998-99

schlagdog
RM100

Post by schlagdog » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:13 pm

I don't need Manson facts. I already know that was BS and nobody believed it in the first place. He only told Trace that story and he was not into it. Don't know what exactly he told Marissa. Must have had a good one.

MYDEMISE
RM100

Manson

Post by MYDEMISE » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:28 pm

Paul Divinci claims his other band name is FACES OF DAISY
Adding my 2 cents, worth 1 cent on this forum since 2009

DC Widowmaker
RM100

Post by DC Widowmaker » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:28 am

Thanks for the info schlagdog. It all adds up, and I'm confident that if the Feds or CC fraud people make the effort, they'll get hold of this guy. He must have left a breadcrumb somewhere along the way.