Forum specific news and announcements

VIP Code: MTS12VIP

Moderators: guitarguy510, ned

jmgman70
Donating Member

Post by jmgman70 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:47 pm

guitarguy510 wrote:If the avatar idea is approved, PLEASE keep the stripped chicks and whatnot off the site. I think it's tacky and forums I like browsing (like Rig-Talk) that allow it makes it REALLY uncomfortable to check out at work as I'm always afraid of someone seeing pictures someone else posted that could cause a lot of trouble. :evil: Honestly, I vote for sticking with no avatars. *shrug*
Funny,my 7 yr old daughter walks by my desk when I'm on Rig-Talk just when one of those hot ass chick with the tits and ass hanging out on a thread I'm reading and she yells out "MOM,Dads looking at girls again"and I'm like what are you talking about,and sure enough there they are on the sideline :lol: I could go either way but some do get out of hand.Just my $0.02

mboogman
RM20

Post by mboogman » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

insightibanez wrote:
guitarguy510 wrote:If the avatar idea is approved, PLEASE keep the stripped chicks and whatnot off the site. I think it's tacky and forums I like browsing (like Rig-Talk) that allow it makes it REALLY uncomfortable to check out at work as I'm always afraid of someone seeing pictures someone else posted that could cause a lot of trouble. :evil: Honestly, I vote for sticking with no avatars. *shrug*
I'm with you on that, thank you for posting this!!!!!! Not only will it be uncomfortable to browse the forum at work or at home, but then I can't continue to show off the cool guitars, modules, amps to my kids (which has encouraged my daughter to start playing guitar.)

PLEASE, LETS KEEP IT CLEAN PEOPLES!!!!!!
+1 Add me to the list of keeping it clean.

Daryl
Lynch Box

Post by Daryl » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:48 am

So what's the deal with the amp model# underneath the name? I don't play an RM20. I noticed after about 50 posts it changed to RM50. It it related to the number of posts? Like a status or something? :?
?The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.?-Albert Einstein

kylendm
Lynch Box

Post by kylendm » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:51 pm

it's post count ;)
Randall RM4
JF Cali-Lead/Dzilla
Salvation Baseman
Fryette 2/50/2

kylendm
Lynch Box

Post by kylendm » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:54 pm

it's post count ;)