Forum specific news and announcements
<br>
<b>VIP Code: MTS12VIP</b>

Moderators: guitarguy510, ned

wengnutt
RM100

Post by wengnutt » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:28 pm

HOLY HELL...

Those links are blocked at my office, but I'm just curious how you were able to get so much info? This is probably the most information anybody has been able to find out about the guy.
thedude wrote:Here is a photo of the guy. He's been scamming tons of people for years. He pretended to be Daisy Berkowitz from Marilyn Manson for a number of years and people would give him free stuff. Obviously he was pretending to get endorsements as well so he could scam you out of your hard-earned cash. He was probably a roadie or somehow minorly connected to Marilyn Manson many, many years ago.

Here's a photo of him...

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h139/ ... pace-1.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h139/ ... eDaisy.jpg

He's an abusive, alcoholic, violent guy. He always pretends to be someone famous as part of his scam. He does go online and searches for his aliases to see if he's on the verge of being caught. He'll even open up a fake account and write glowing words about himself, pretending to be yet another person. He'll even pretend to be someone else and try to refute anything negative being said about him.

Hope this helps to put a face to him. No one knows his real name (it is NOT Paul Divinci, though his name *MIGHT* be Paul. He used to go by Scott for years because that was Daisy of Marilyn Manson's real first name). No one knows where he comes from, or where he is now.

His ex - is NOT involved in his scams and was actually a victim of his, he took on her name, and left her holding the bag.

He only stays in one area long enough to scam everyone, then runs off either before or as they catch on. No doubt he's been wandering the country looking for (and probably finding) more victims.

He's violent, obviously mentally ill, as well as very smart. I would assume nothing is beyond him scam-wise or violence-wise. He's a true danger. Be careful.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/newenglan ... sage/13059
Good deals with: Kermit, MatrixClaw, Toddfan, jj2k123, bj4rd, Voodoo, veets987, Stillgar, roszatycki, Jaded Faith, Ampoholic, rhequiem, Cold Machine, chickenspank, guitarprof, JayDA.

thedude
RM20

Post by thedude » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:57 pm

wengnutt wrote:HOLY HELL...

Those links are blocked at my office, but I'm just curious how you were able to get so much info? This is probably the most information anybody has been able to find out about the guy.
Other people did more than me. Other people found his old address, neighbors, photos of his house, email, phone #, myspace, and tons of stuff just by Googling, etc. It's amazing how much other people found and posted and still nothing got done!

At least his photo and past history is archived on the internet. Apparently he made some not-so-happy acquaintances along his scam-journeys and others were more than happy to post it even that many years back!

Google is your friend.

rhequiem
Lynch Box

Post by rhequiem » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:31 pm

I'm fortunate enough that I haven't dealt with this a$$clown, but hopefully he will get what he has coming. You can only make so many enemies before they catch up to you... Life's simple rule: Don't be a dick!

DC Widowmaker
RM100

Post by DC Widowmaker » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:02 am

thedude wrote: Other people did more than me. Other people found his old address, neighbors, photos of his house, email, phone #, myspace, and tons of stuff just by Googling, etc. It's amazing how much other people found and posted and still nothing got done!
People posted this stuff where, and in relation to what scam?

Thanks for the info. I'm going to forward it onto the Detective investigating the case (though I imagine the case was dropped and the info is technically useless... sucks).
Amp: RM100M
Modules: Jaded Faith Plexi, Jaded Faith XTC, Clean
Guitars: Charvel (Fender) Star, Legra custom built, LTD MV300

crankyrayhanky
Lynch Box

Post by crankyrayhanky » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:08 am

I just finally deleted all of my RIP pms...I need to move on- it feels cleansing!