• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Synergy SYN5050 - $875 Shipped

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacredGroove

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selling my SYN5050 power amp. It is in perfect condition. It's a really good fit for the Synergy SYN2 preamp. Works well with other preamps, as well, including any version of Axe-FX.

Location is Saint Clair Shores, MI. Sale includes power amp and power cord.

$875 shipped/PayPal'd to lower 48 US states. If interested, contact me here: [email protected] or DM on the forum. Thanks!

SacredGroove said:
Hello everyone, I've decided to sell the majority of my modular gear. I have 2 SYN2s and will keep one for now and a couple modules. I've really bonded with my VHT GP3 and modular gear isn't getting any work.

Synergy SYN2 - Bought new 1/2021. Hardly used, sitting in rack and in perfect condition. Includes power cord and original packaging.- $700

Modules:
Synergy 800 - $old - No Box
Friedman HBE - $290 - No box
Diezel VH4 - $300
Soldano SLO - $300
Synergy Bman - $300
Synergy T/DLX - $300
Synergy Plexi - $300
Morgan AC - $300
Egnater EG3/4 (2 channel) - $310
Egnater EG5 (2 channel) - $old
Egnater Erect (2 channel) - $old
Egnater Bman (2 channel) - $310

All prices include shipping to lower 48 states. Contact me here with PM or email to [email protected]
Thanks!

Dang, I just bought a Plexi module too. Someone should grab that one. It's a Friedman design. It reminds me of the Plexi channel on my Friedman Smallbox. It's really nice. Some good prices here guys!

Ah man, say it isn't so! Now, if you were to turn one of those dual Eggies into a Fisch, Mk22 or SGX...

9985 said:
Ah man, say it isn't so! Now, if you were to turn one of those dual Eggies into a Fisch, Mk22 or SGX...

Theoretically, either one of the eggies can become any of those modules you mentioned. Honestly, I've considered it. Maybe they'd sell quicker? LOL They're great modules as-is and I think the best mods for them may be to add features to the existing circuit, rather than tear it apart and build it into something completely different.