• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Custom 3 $320 plus shipping

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

severedmetal

Reaction score
Hi all

I have a custom 3 for sale

let me know if your interested!

shipping is from australia

yeah cool man. id like to wait a little bit to see what else is out there but ill let you know soon

severedmetal said:
what mods were done to the xtc
Not sure honestly. I bought it here from kylendm. Here's the info he gave me when I asked him the same question..."Well as always, it's clearer. It is also tighter than stock and there seems to be a bit more gain than stock too. There are no switches only the mod."
I owned a Friedman modded Marshall before my Lynchbox and this moddule reminds me of his BE/HBE mod.
It sounds excellent and I'm not really looking to sell it but I'd love to try a Custom 3. Let me know.

Hello I have a gigmod 1086/a.k.a.1087 and a Jaded Faith XTC w/mid shifht specially voiced for AIC tones plus a T-Rex roommate tube reverb pedal and EVH wah let me know if interested.
Jeffery

This isn't a standard Custom 3 either, it's reverse colours (looks cooler) and has a boost slider switch on the inside and extra channel switch on the face. I'd say it's a Custom 3+ (and then some).
Someone should buy this :)

Would you trade for any of my mods? see my thread
http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=10298

Latest posts