• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... those are like my three dream modules :shock: It's too bad I just dropped over $1k on getting my MTS startup, or I'd be jumping all over all 3 of these

It makes me sad, that Tehuk is selling his Dr. Feelgod.
I only want to say, that this module was built not on Randall base, but on single channel Egnater module with Relay switching. Great!

I love this mod!

salvation said:
It makes me sad, that Tehuk is selling his Dr. Feelgod.
I only want to say, that this module was built not on Randall base, but on single channel Egnater module with Relay switching. Great!

I love this mod!

Its a great module and the only module I've owned that can do it all. I'm only selling it because I'm moving on from MTS amps to Fortin and AxeFX.

Anthony is a great guy to deal with and after trying mods from every other modder I can honestly say that his work is the best.