• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Still WTB Mashall

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It don't think it takes months... I sent a module to Anthony about a week ago, from California. He emailed me a few days ago to let me know he already got it and is starting work on it. From what I have seen so far, I imagine it will only take 3-4 weeks, tops. And this way Anthony gets some more income, and another beautiful module gets to be born ;)

Oh...I've got a few Salvation mods but have bought them all here on this board...I do plan on sending him one to make a Mamba for me...I was under the false impression that it took several months for the turnaround...Maybe I could've saved a few bucks and done it the right way!

So roughly how long does it take from sending a module to Salvation to getting it back? I say roughly because obviously there are other variables to consider (ie his work load)...

This is my first module I've actually sent to Salvation to have it worked over, so I can't answer that, yet. From what I have seen so far, it's not going to take as long as I had anticipated. I will let you know as soon as I get it back. I plan on sending another out, too, to have it transformed into a Chupacabra. I'd also like a Benzin and Mash-All hehe I still need to acquire some donor modules for those, however...

3 weeks plus around 10 business days in postal transit seems to be the wait...

I just got two modules back from Anthony in about 4 weeks time total so it's not that bad considering it's international.

!,st off.F Lebron.If you live in Cleveland you get used to that kind of stuff.People leave here all the time and so would I if I could.South Beach would do just fine.Now about Mashall.I saw a post about Salvations web site being full of bad things for my computer.Is that still a problem and what would be the donor module he needs?And F The Steelers too.

I think the website virus is a message from a year ago
I've been to his site many times since with no issues

Usually many of the hi gain stock can be transformed; just send him a pm

He started working on mine right away a week later he's already shipping it back to me.I shipped it UPS he got it 3 days later but I paid 140.CDN for shipping costs.I should have shipped it CPS(canadian),thats what antonin did and it was only 35 USD but it'll take a couple weeks to get back!Because I paid so much he cut me a deal and payed the shipping himself,can't think of anyone else doing something like that. Totally a stand up guy in my book

Wow, Walshinator. I sent mine via USPS and I think it only took a week or so to get to him. Hopefully it wont take weeks to get back to you. Youch!

As far as the virus from salvationmods.com, I haven't seen that in a month or more.

I dig Antonin work (I have a LoneClean...and its real good)..
but if you are in a time crunch Jaded faith does GREAT work, as well.....and he is within the US...and his turn around is faster.
Just ask him to whip somethin up..you'll have it really fast.

The Mashall is hands down the best MTS module I've played. Mine is staying right where it is! I've had two units modified by Antonin. Each took about 2 months. The sooner you start, the less time you'll have to wait!
Cheers,
Jace