• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

*** SOLD ***

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vince

Reaction score
I have a Randall RM50 MTS head with a Palamino grill for sale that is in mint condition. I am selling it with 6 modules included for $1000 plus shipping.

Here is the head... (on my website so it is the actuall head)

http://usguitarsupply.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_33&products_id=105

rm50.jpg

Modules Included are:

Plexi (Marshall Plexi)
Recto (Mesa Boogie Rectifier)
Super Lead (Marshall Super Lead)
Ultra(Classic Randall High Gain)
XTC (Bogner Red Channel)
1086 (Dan Donegan Artist Module)

Well anyway... Check out my website for the modules in the misc gear section under Used Gear.

If you are interested in the amp and modules. Just contact me and I will set up a single purchase on the site.

No trades and will not break up. This is a one time package deal....

Thanks!
Vince

That's an insanely sweet deal for a first time MTS head'er or someone looking for cheap modules to mod even..wow!

Even if you figure as low as $100 a module, that's only $400 for the sweetest sounding amp in the line...wow!

GL with the sale!

I cannot believe this is not sold by now.... this is an insane deal!

Somebody buy this before I do..Please spare me of having to explain this to the wife :roll:
Good luck!

Man... I hate to eBay it but it looks like it is going there.... probably make more from it if I separate it. I will let it stew tonight and list it tomorrow...

Last chance....

She will be going up at 6pm central time.... so, last chance...

Been wanting to try an RM50 as an option to my rack rig for some time, and Vince's deal was just too sweet. I owe the wife big time for this one tho :shock:

Now I gotta unload my RT2/50 to pay back the bank!