• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Salvation Lone Clean *SOLD*

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiomidijace

Reaction score
Had to buy a new Mac last night so I need to thin out some gear to help pay for it.
Salvation Lone Clean shipped CONUS $299. So many great tones in one module! Give it a good home.
Cheers,
Jace

I was thinking about snagging this, as I don't have a clean module yet, but I'm trying to be a good boy and at least wait to hear the improved clean on my new Stonerverb before I pull the trigger... It is a good price on an incredible module

Keep your eyes on my pocket watch....you must have the Lone Clean....it's so pretty and shiney......clean tones of the gods....you must have the Lone clean.... :lol:

Post pictures, dude. I know those always get me, personally. I love seeing the pretty new modules. Its mine... mine OWN... my *preciousssssssss*

uh oh...I can sense the GAS from Detroit.... :D

Loneclean rocks...The thick, thicker, thickest switch is unique as are the three modes...Really like using this one along with the Twinface...Between the two, there ain't a clean tone that can't be recreated...

Whomever buys this module will be happy...Guaranteed....Wish I had 1/8 Salvation's talent when it comes to making great tone...

I own a LoneClean and can attest that the module does a very nice group of sounds from nearly SS pristine to a really usable TS-9 overdrive sound.
Its a very musical module..and not far off at all from an actual Mesa LoneStar.
GtrGeorge

And $350 for a Salvation module... *ANY* Salvation module, is a helluva deal... I know my holdout timer on this module is ticking away

I think you'll be quite happy with it...but post any first impressions..Id love to hear your thoughts. As for me, Im keeping mine...probably forever.
GtrGeorge

Ok, I got TWO new modules today - my long-awaited Stonerverb AND this Loneclean. I spent some time playing with both of them, and WOW. I didn't have a real clean module yet, so I had to spend some extra time getting to know the Loneclean. I know I have barely begun to tap its potential, but I wanted to let you know that my first impressions are very favorable. I moved the internal switch to Crystal when I put it in, so I have been playing with it in that mode. Very clean, chimey notes and chords coming from my Evolution pickups. Very beautfiul, and it takes effects really well. I have some Octoverb, Ducking Reverb, and Analog Delay on it at one point, and it sounded great. I am going to play with putting some distortions in front of it too, just for giggles.

I'll post my thoughts on the Stonerverb in another thread. In a word, it's amazing!

rhequiem said:
Ok, I got TWO new modules today - my long-awaited Stonerverb AND this Loneclean. I spent some time playing with both of them, and WOW. I didn't have a real clean module yet, so I had to spend some extra time getting to know the Loneclean. I know I have barely begun to tap its potential, but I wanted to let you know that my first impressions are very favorable. I moved the internal switch to Crystal when I put it in, so I have been playing with it in that mode. Very clean, chimey notes and chords coming from my Evolution pickups. Very beautfiul, and it takes effects really well. I have some Octoverb, Ducking Reverb, and Analog Delay on it at one point, and it sounded great. I am going to play with putting some distortions in front of it too, just for giggles.

I'll post my thoughts on the Stonerverb in another thread. In a word, it's amazing!
glad to hear your loving the modules! the loneclean is an incredible module...remember that it can get surprising amounts of distortion all by itself :wink: Warm Tweed + maxed gain and level (or level 3 o'clock) + master about 9 o'clock = some of the best metal tones i've ever heard. I like it more than some of my dedicated hi gain modules (1087, JF Recto, UL). I'm looking for an overdrive for it though to tame it a bit...but by itself it sound amazing for any genre. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Stonerverb...and some clips!!