• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RG-80ES full stack

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SaeCarnifex

Reaction score
Hi All, I have an RG80 ES full stack in great condition that I am looking to find a new home for. You all know Randall, so you all know what this is. RG80 ES head and original footswitch, slanted Jaguar 2x12 cab, and straight Jaguar 2x12 cab. It is between 20 and 25 years old and is in great shape, without even a rip in the tolex. She sounds amazing! Unfortunately, it's just not the tone I'm looking for, I need something more modern. Cosmetically and operationally, she's in excellent condition.

I live in Providence RI and currently have it up on Craigslist, so check out the pictures at http://providence.craigslist.org/msg/1935406416.html. I am asking $550 for it. I am willing to drive an hour or two, so most of CT, RI, MA, and some ME and NH is covered if you can comp me for gas. If not, I am willing to ship it. Contact me at [email protected]