• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Electric I PM me ASAP in regards to XTC purchase

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khingpynn

Reaction score
It's been almost a week since I recieved payment for the XTC from Electric I.

I'd like to ship this item immediatly however...

I've sent several PM's and still no reply. Either Electric I is not getting my PM's or some change has occurred and Electric I is unable to contact me through the board.

The only information I have for location is Nova Scotia. When the Money Order arrived it was in a certified envelope with a huge sticker which covered any return mailing address. I asked the Canada Post worker to help but she was unable to remove the sticker and get the address.

I was in daily contact with Electric I for 2 - 3 days up until confirmation was given that the Money Order was sent. My last message from Electric I came on Nov 27.
I hope all is well with Electric I.

If anyone here knows Electric I or has other means of contact please pass on the heads up.

Here is my email address and phone number if you get this message contact me right away.

[email protected]

403-861-6474