• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All Gone- Please Delete

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to get cash on the Stonerverb to help pay for another purchase. Might consider trades +/-$ on the other modules.

That dragon sounds sick....How does it do low to medium gain? Im considering purchasing, not wasting your time lol.

I've done business with Mfred before and he is a class act. The tone on that Dragon module is pretty serious. That is a steal of a price for something of such rarity. If I didn't have more pressing financial issues I would snatch it up.

Man, I do miss my Stonerverb a bit. I have no place for it right now, but it was fun to toy with every now and again. I loved jamming me some Black Sabbath through it. :D

What's the difference between the Stonerverb and StonerAD?

I read the description on the Salvation Mods site, but having not owned/played either of the Orange amps they're based on, the descriptions don't give me much sense of the difference.

Thanks,
--B

I think one of them has a 'Clean' mode that does not have an EQ as well as the Orange mode while the other is just the orange mode. Not quite sure, however, maybe Anthony can answer if by chance he sees this!

The Dragon rules! It does fine at low and mid gain levels too. It's a MUCH cleaner and more versatile version of the Ultra.
Get it while you have the chance.
Jace