• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: RM50 or 100 head/combo

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chuck the RM20 is a great apartment amp, espiecally with the Greenback speaker because it's so inefficient...I call it the world's greatest sounding practice amp...And the boost function is just over the top for singing solo work

Rod said:
Chuck the RM20 is a great apartment amp, espiecally with the Greenback speaker because it's so inefficient...I call it the world's greatest sounding practice amp...And the boost function is just over the top for singing solo work

Thanks for the confirmation Rod; I really appreciate it man! I really hope somebody offers one up soon :). My mamba is going to be lonely with no one to play her :(.

To clarify, I can spend:

$325 for an RM20 head

$350 for an RM20 combo

$400 for RM50 head or combo...

Get at me!!!

Man, I'd hold out for an RM50 head. Best mojo of the RM series IMO. I bought one for rehearsal so wouldn't have to drag the rack around and it cranks! The boost is kinda funky; you need to add a volume pot to a regular footswitch to make it functional, but plenty loud enough to gig with and you can get power tube saturation lots earlier than RM100.
My 2cents anyway!

dboy5150 said:
Man, I'd hold out for an RM50 head. Best mojo of the RM series IMO. I bought one for rehearsal so wouldn't have to drag the rack around and it cranks! The boost is kinda funky; you need to add a volume pot to a regular footswitch to make it functional, but plenty loud enough to gig with and you can get power tube saturation lots earlier than RM100.
My 2cents anyway!

Thanks for the heads up man! Either one sounds great to me. The 20 just appeals to me a little more because of living in an apartment and all...I know it's still freaking loud but it should be a little better at least :)

roszatycki said:
If you don't need a power cord or cooling fan with it I think Riff19 has one for sale.

I would enjoy both of those things unless he's cutting a good deal on it or something haha I"ll contact him.

roszatycki said:
If you don't need a power cord or cooling fan with it I think Riff19 has one for sale.

RimShotJohnnyUtah-vi.jpg

Any RM50's? My band is getting back together it looks like, so I could use the extra power.