• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Egnater Single Channel E-rect--SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muudrock

Reaction score
Trying to make room and free up some $ for some new mods. Offering up my single-channel Egnater Erect module for sale or trade. In perfect condition and sounds killer. Brutal gain in this one!
Will accept trades on Egnater Dual channel modules (mine + cash to you). Or will sell outright for $275.

SOLD

muudrock said:
No takers? Really!!!

To be honest, $275 is a little steep bro. Generally single chan M4 modules go for about $250 (WITH Shipping) and under. If you dropped that price $50, it'd probably go within an hour of you posting it.

Of course there's always eBay where you might get that price...

Good Luck :)

Chad said:
How does it compare to the Recto/Rectified/Treadplate and the Grail in your opinion?

Very different than the Randall modules. Actually it sounds different the newer 2-channel versions. Sounds better to my ears anyway. Bottom end on this mod is tighter than any of the other modules I've tried or owned--Randall or Egnater. Tone is subjective so take my opinion with a grain of salt. I love the module, just don't really need it at this point.

NuSkoolTone said:
muudrock said:
No takers? Really!!!

To be honest, $275 is a little steep bro. Generally single chan M4 modules go for about $250 (WITH Shipping) and under. If you dropped that price $50, it'd probably go within an hour of you posting it.

Of course there's always eBay where you might get that price...

Good Luck :)

I understand your point. However, I am not dying to sell it--it sounds so good. Not trying to make a quick sale. Just thought I'd throw it out there for anyone that is interested. While I love it, I don't really need it.The single channel E-rects (at least mine) sounds alot different than the new 2 channel versions so it is a different flavor of rectifier sound. It's worth $25 more to me.