• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKD

Reaction score
Here we go, JF's premier latest module:

Voxless.jpg

$300 paypal'd and shipped in the US.

Only trade I might consider is Salvation MarkUS.

So what happened? Deadplate get hammered in the mail?
Inquiring minds want to know?

mfred said:
So what happened? Deadplate get hammered in the mail?
Inquiring minds want to know?

A pot broke in the mail to me when I bought it...annoying but no big deal, they're pretty cheap and nasty....so I git it repaired and flipped it. (I has an original Deadplate already and it sounds/feels better than the DP II; although mine is noisy the DP II isn't)

Buyer gets it and the high end is flopping in out....probably something f'd up in the Blast function...hard to tell with all that glue in there....

In neither case was there any damage to the outside box and in both cases wrapped in thick inches of bubble wrap all round.

Money is all refunded and now I have a half-dead Deadplate II on it's way home...always a risk with complex modifications I suppose but I think I'm done with trying modules...this would be the second Deadplate II and none sound better than the original one I snagged..I'll just live with the hiss and the useless noise gate ;-)

Lol...I derailed my own thread but not a single trade offer on the Voxless, whatsup with that?

Disciple said:
Probably cause you listed only one module for trade the Mark Us :)

Yeah..guess the problem is I already have or have had almost every module...that would be my second go round on a MarkUS too...LOL

Bump for a great guy and one BADA$$ module!!
Doesnt get much better for a Clean to mid gain
optioned JF Module!! Super bright blue led to boot!

Still here and needs to be gone....price cut to $300...a giveaway.

Katash said:
Really only interested in a MarkUs for trade?

Already have Plexi tones, Grail, Deadplate...had two Scorches.....what else you have in mind? :)

damnit....... :D

not much I could trade beside the ones you mentioned...... you sure you don't want to try a 3rd scorch? :p

Gig Mods Mark?

Not sure if I want to let it go, but if you are interested I'll figure it out and ship before the weekend.

KillTone said:
Gig Mods Mark?

Not sure if I want to let it go, but if you are interested I'll figure it out and ship before the weekend.

Already have one....it's in my top 3 modules, am always pimp'ing this....it's the original Mark module and still my favourite..waiting to try a MarkX though :)

bduersch said:
I have $297.28 in my paypal account, which is clearly paypal's way of mocking me...

--B
Hey man, if you need three bucks for the voxless pm me your paypal info and I'll shoot you the cash. I've had a couple of favours done for me recently and I'd like to keep the Karma flowing.