• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daryl

Reaction score
I got a couple of mods that I have never used. They are NIB and never been plugged in. I got them from Marshall Music about 7 months or so ago. Now I need to raise funds to get a JF1959RR. I'll trade for one or sell these at a loss. These are now selling@ $279 each from the major vendors.

KH-1: $155 shipped. (SOLD) Thanks Groff!
KH-3: $170 shipped. (SOLD) Thanks JeffHenneman!
KH3.gif

w/Paypal gift.
I will entertain any offers.
Thanks guys.

I pretty sure Rob can make a 59RR out of that KH 3. Fast turn around too. I don't think there are too many of those 59RRs out there. I have one and it was well worth the short wait.

Ampoholic said:
I pretty sure Rob can make a 59RR out of that KH 3. Fast turn around too. I don't think there are too many of those 59RRs out there. I have one and it was well worth the short wait.
Great call and for not much more than the price of that KH1 you are selling. :wink:

Jaded Faith said:
Ampoholic said:
Great call and for not much more than the price of that KH1 you are selling. :wink:
I hear you guys. I got a Plexi lined up for sacrifice to the tone gods. If I didn't have my cash spread out for other things I would buy a lot more stuff. I am building up my workshop so that I can do refrets and whole guitar and bass builds. Tools are spendy.
PS. Thanks for the bump, fellas.

[/quote]I am building up my workshop so that I can do refrets and whole guitar and bass builds. Tools are spendy.[/quote]

^^ Been a long time since truer words were spoken!! :!: :!:

I am building up my workshop so that I can do refrets and whole guitar and bass builds. Tools are spendy.[/quote]

^^ Been a long time since truer words were spoken!! :!: :!:[/quote]

I know, right? It's either buy the cheap Chinese made tools that will fail in a minute or spend 10 times more and get something that will do the job efficiently, accurately, and last forever. I just can't do the cheap tool dance anymore. :lol:

Latest posts