• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Randall RM22 head $475 SH/PP

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bduersch

Reaction score
RM22 head - UNLOADED - includes 3-button footswitch and ships in original box - $475 SH/PP'd

Probably not looking for any trades.

--B

DSC_1275.JPG

Update: KH-1 has been sold.

Had a few requests on the Egnater modules... still holding out to try to sell the MOD100 w/ a few modules as a package before unloading the modules individually. I'll give it a couple more days before giving in. :)

--B

bduersch said:

Had a few requests on the Egnater modules... still holding out to try to sell the MOD100 w/ a few modules as a package before unloading the modules individually. I'll give it a couple more days before giving in. :)

--B

I say you give in so you can sell me the mod100 empty. It'll be the perfect housing for the 3 modules I have that have no place to sleep at night. :lol:

(I have the same name on rig-talk and PM'd you there, just stumbled on this too haha)

bduersch said:

--B

KH-1 arrived today, no problems!

Thanks Much!
James

suzuki211 said:
KH-1 arrived today, no problems!

Thanks Much!
James

Cool... glad to hear your got the KH-1 ok.

Also, the MOD100 has been sold, so all the Egnater modules are fair game. I've adjusted the first post accordingly.

--B

bduersch said:
RM22 head - UNLOADED - includes 3-button footswitch and ships in original box - $475 SH/PP'd

Probably not looking for any trades.

--B

DSC_1275.JPG

Now that is a *steal* people....you should hear one of these things with a Gigmods SLOdano or Randall Mr Scary \m/

Someday I know I will pick one of these up, but funds not feasible at this time.