• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: stock Rectified at Sacred Groove's, ready to be modded

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crankyrayhanky said:
is there a thread that has a comprehensive list of SG mods?
Marshall
Mesa
Fish
???

I know he's done plenty of one-offs and custom jobs...But so far to my best recollection, SG has released the XTC Blue/Red/Plexi, MK22 (JMP2203 2204), Fisch, Diablo (Recto) - I already have one....na na na na na naaaaa....And very soon XTC LE....again....may I just say....na na na na na naaaaa...

His work is excellent...

crankyrayhanky said:
Marshall
Mesa
Fish
???

I was just thinking of doing that. In about 2 weeks I should have a "master" thread for my mods. I have a customer that's acquiring all my mods in one shot, so hopefully I can do an informative thread of my official mods, once his are done. :D

sorry my inbox was full, so anyone I didnt reply back to, gimme another msg if you dont mind

Mattfig said:
crankyrayhanky said:
Marshall
Mesa
Fish
???

I know he's done plenty of one-offs and custom jobs...But so far to my best recollection, SG has released the XTC Blue/Red/Plexi, MK22 (JMP2203 2204), Fisch, Diablo (Recto) - I already have one....na na na na na naaaaa....And very soon XTC LE....again....may I just say....na na na na na naaaaa...

His work is excellent...
:cry: I want that toy too momma. Fig you are the biggest toy collector of all! :wink:

sold..

if anyone wants seraphus' old RM4 for $360 or with a blackface for $460, PM me.