• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking to buy a module and/or trade my JF VHT ???

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k9blek

Reaction score
OK .. I just bought an RM22 after selling my RM100 along with most of my modules. I still have a JF VHT which i like ... i don't love .. just like. So I either need something to compliment it or need to start fresh.

My favorite module so far on the RM100 was the stock plexi ... not sure if it'll sound the same on the rm22 but if it does ..i'd love to have something pretty versatile that will get me the stock plexi sound and then more gain that I can use for harder songs. That being said ... the youtube videos i've seen of the rm22 sounds amazing utilizing an SL+ and a stock XTC. Holy crap neither sounded that good on my RM100 !

I'm down to 2 module spots on the rm22 so i'd like a good crunch module that can achieve a decent clean if need be and then a good gain module for Tool, Ten Years, etc.

So...all that being said .. i'm looking for suggestions, trades, ideas, offers, etc. I'm pretty open to whatever. So far (based on internet) I love the sound of the Mark modules and I'm very interested in a 1087 which seems to fit what i'm lookin' for. Thanks for your input in advance !

LunatiBSW said:
FYI alot of tool tones are dual Rec and diesel

yeah ... i guess my point was trying to get a useable Tool tone w/o the Recto module. I can get there my VHT yet is still retains some clarity and a nice tone. We only cover one tool song so not a huge deal either way.

I've had some interesting offers and i'm considering most of them....altho I was more looking to find something to compliment my VHT unless I can get a 1087 for it (or close) ... or i've even considered a modded brahma or super v to compliment my VHT ...

Further Lo said:
i have a stock xtc what do you need on top of it for the vht mod

I unloaded a stock XTC a few months back ...didn't really care for it altho I heard a youtube video where the guy was playing it thru an rm22 and it sounded awesome ! Mine did not ..it's probably just my sucky playing !