• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: RM50 Head - Sold

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dboy5150

Reaction score
Mint condition; not a scratch; new BHT's (less than 10hrs); stock channel footswitch plus boost footswitch with volume pot is like having a 3rd channel for lead. I run an RM4 rig and just don't play the RM50 anymore. RM50's are loud with awesome mojo.
$425 plus shipping.

will consider trade for low-watt (20 or less) combo (e.g. fender pro jr, marshall class 5, etc)

I've done 20+ deals on here so plenty of references for smooth transactions.
Denny

Here's a pic; can email more

pic014.jpg

Hey, what up Denny!
I finally was able (after 4 years) to get a cpu that could upload my home videos..funny because now my DV tapes are obsolete, lol

You still playing with Bob? Let him now about this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9Xh-nnUoRM&feature=channel_video_title

Top Notch seller here folks, buy with confidence!

Yo Ray! Cool vid; I'll forward to Bob although we parted ways back in Dec; he took a break from music; long and curious story better served up over beers but i'll PM ya.

I've been off the forum for awhile but hear the new MTS modules are pretty sweet; Judge has me curious

I have a mint Marshall Haze 40 combo with the 4 button footswitch. It's more like 30 watts.. 3 channels.. 2 plus a boost function on the od channel. Good built in fx. Reverb. 65 watt Celestion. Sounds way better and is more versatile than the RM20 combo I had

I have a mint Marshall Haze 40 combo with the 4 button footswitch. It's more like 30 watts.. 3 channels.. 2 plus a boost function on the od channel. Good built in fx. Reverb. 65 watt Celestion. Sounds way better and is more versatile than the RM20 combo I had