• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jaded Faith modded Plexi Module.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

needtopractice

Reaction score
Jaded Faith modded Randall Plexi module for sale. Not totally sure on the price so feel free to clue me in if I'm way out of line.

The mod itself is pretty straight forward. He smoothed out the high end and refined the sound while retaining what the "plexi" module is. The amount of bass you can dail in now is greatly enhanced too. It's not a "bassy" module but if you choose to turn up the bass knob he tweeked it to have a ton on tap. It's also a single channel module.
I have pics now. Email me here for them. [email protected].
One of the screw knobs on the face is bent but is still fully functional.

Price is $175.

Price sounds great, but one already seems to have quite a lot of modules for the time being.

Good point. The mod itself is pretty straight forward. He smoothed out the high and and refined the sound while retaining what the "plexi" module is. The amount of bass you can dail in now is greatly enhanced too. It's not a "bassy" module but if you choose to turn up the bass knob he tweeked it to have a ton on tap. It's also a single channel module. I haven't been to the studio in a bit to take pics but hopefully I will soon.

Shoot me an offer. I'm open. FWIW I have well of 200 perfect transactions on ebay and 24 on talkbass.

Looks like I am going to be getting another MTS rig here in the near future, and I am *very* interested in trying out your 1959RR, Rob. It sounded incredible in the video Fig put together. Could you PM me how much this might cost to get modded into the 1959RR? Maybe I can have N2P ship it directly to you

rhequiem said:
Looks like I am going to be getting another MTS rig here in the near future, and I am *very* interested in trying out your 1959RR, Rob. It sounded incredible in the video Fig put together. Could you PM me how much this might cost to get modded into the 1959RR? Maybe I can have N2P ship it directly to you
Very, very cool, particularly following our earlier discussion. :D

Jaded Faith said:
Just to help a brother out: This can be upgraded to a 59RR mod for a reasonable price. :wink:

& worth every penny !!!

I see a few people flipping these in the classsifieds ? :shock: ?

I think those people might have a little "sellers remorse" to deal with
once other 59 RR' owners start to post clips

not to slight MattF but his video only showed only a portion
of the tones available (& all of them killer IMO - not a bad tone
in there)

BTW, the clean is the sweetest marshall clean I've ever played !!

the most important to me is not only theres a decade of marshall tones
available but they are "just like I hear on the album" marshall tones
IMHO

:D

fuzzboat said:
Jaded Faith said:
Just to help a brother out: This can be upgraded to a 59RR mod for a reasonable price. :wink:

& worth every penny !!!

not to slight MattF but his video only showed only a portion
of the tones available (& all of them killer IMO - not a bad tone
in there)

BTW, the clean is the sweetest marshall clean I've ever played !!

I'll need two 59RR mods some day then. If it's clean tone blows the Brahma's clean out of the water, then it is definately a possibility.

Latest posts