• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DELETE

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlord1974

Reaction score
UPDATE 9/08/2011 - MODS, PLEASE DELETE

I hate to do it, but other expenses necessitate I unload something.....

Selling a Randall RT2/50 all tube stereo power amp in 9/10 condition. 50 watts per side. Comes with fresh (90% life remaining) EL34s and 6L6s.

I know most of you are already familiar with this amp, but for those that aren't.....

One side runs the 6L6s, the other side runs the EL34s. Amp can be used as a stereo power amp, or you can switch between the 6L6 side and EL34 side using midi, while only running into one cabinet! Unbelievably versatile.

Amp can run almost every type of power tube on the planet, and there are external bias test points and adjustment right on the front panel, making this the most user-friendly tube power amp ever made.

Each channel has a separate Volume, Presence and Density (i.e., Depth) knob.

For more details, see the owner's manual here: http://www.randallamplifiers.com/images/stories/manuals/RT2_50.pdf

Asking $775 shipped to your door in the lower 48 CONUS or Canada via UPS Standard. Shipping from Toronto, Canada (I have no issue putting a nice low 'Declared Value' on the package to save you some import costs if you are located in the U.S.). Payment via PayPal Gift or add 3% to cover the fees.

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

Hate to say it but that price is a bit high. I had one up here for over a month at a lot less and no one nibbled on it. You might have to go the Fleabay route like i did.

Mister Joshua said:
Hate to say it but that price is a bit high. I had one up here for over a month at a lot less and no one nibbled on it. You might have to go the Fleabay route like i did.

Fine. Price drop of $50 reflected in opening post.

Great amp...life sucks when u have to save money to pay bills! :oops: