• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom faceplates?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Mattfig! I will send them a quick inquiry...I sent my stock Treadplate Module to Voodoo for an HG Jose mod. Would like to put a Marshall style faceplate on it.

Thanks everyone! working with Scott, also possibly with another modded module :D

Good choice, Scott's work is great - I've had 10 faceplates come or in transit from him for mods this year and all have rocked!

Just had Nick complete a couple different designs for me. One was a Marshall style and one was an original (sort of) design. He does great work and has a fast turnaround. Literally sending me changes every 5 minutes until we had it right.
15qvmu0.png

I've had a couple done by Nick recently, he's a great guy do deal with and the faceplates look awesome!

I used Scott at Sacred Grooves...the guy is all over it...great communicater, reasonable prices and fast turnaround as well. I even had him mod my Brahma which I should be getting back any day. Will definitely use him again! Looks like Nick does some good work too, always nice to have options!

I have had modules with SGs faceplates. They looked great.
I worked hands on with Nick through emails for a custom and I cannot
be more pleased. Hope to get my inspiration back for the next one. So,
IMHO Nick is just great for all he offers. :wink: