• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: RM100M with flight case - pic added

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vindaloo

Reaction score
RM100M with live-in style flight case, Tweed, SL+, and KH-3 modules, also includes 3-button midi footswitch. It's in great shape, and it's been a reliable amp for me for a while. Price drop: $850.

RM100M.jpg

sigh. why is it whenever things are listed on forums someone always chimes in with 'dude, i got that for way cheaper xx years ago'? great, that's fantastic. i'm happy for you. but in the future try PMing the seller as a heads-up instead of using their thread to discuss the merits of the price that they're choosing to list at.

back to the amp i'm trying to sell, i'll part out the modules, case, empty amp if anyone is interested. PM me with an offer.

Where this is concerned, I was just talking to my roommate about the prices of things on here. I used to be a full fledged module-***** as well about a year or so ago, but I'm out of MTS completely now (I do still love it though).

Anyway, prices were reasonable then (although they were on their way down) and there didn't seem to be as much "Oh, I got this for xxx amt, your price is wrong."

Guys, there are about 10 people on here who deal regularly, you guys need to help set prices. The market is so out of whack now. You're essentially getting salvation mods now for the price of the mod itself; it's like a free module is thrown in!

All I'm suggesting is that everyone needs to realize if you don't stop comparing prices to other good deals, things are going to continually get worse. If I bought a brand new Porsche for $8,000 as a fluke, would I go to a Porsche dealer and say, "Woah man, $80,000 is WAYYYY to much for that; I got mine for $8,000!"

No way!

And people would be fine with that, because they recognize that I simply got a good deal.

So, recognize that people get good deals sometimes and we can't all get the deal of the century every time.

$1,000 for a loaded RM100 and flight case is a great deal; I remember this same deal would be upwards of $1,500 when I was using MTS stuff.

Rant over...jeebus..

Setting prices: there's too many variables, including how desperate or relaxed the seller is...the OP price is reasonable, but the better the price, the quicker the sale

Yes,

prices depend on prevailing economy, what is "cool" at the moment, and where you are. Out there in the sticks, gear is expensive compared to wannabe crackhead musician central where I live. Anything over $200 just sits for weeks on the CL here. Anything that is popular, there are 6 examples for sale at any time, unless it's a Les Paul, of which there are 20. Randall is four letter word here too, so I got a stupid deal on a loaded RM100, and I still lost money after unloading it here. I took the biggest hit on the module purchased new of course.

Ok, rant over, just letting you know taking less than a 50% hit on resale gear is making out!

Sad only been here a few months and really thought this place was better than HC and other sites that people S**T all over other peoples posts. Way not cool and in very poor taste. If you don't think someone is posting a fair price PM them. Would you want them S**TTing all over your for sale post? I think not. You could also just ignore the posting all together. The price police should relax... Next you get the I saw that sell on Fleabay for much less. Yeah great did that include shipping and everything else. Off my soapbox and not trolling but feel free to flame away cuz I ain't going nowhere. :shock:

ibenhad said:
Sad only been here a few months and really thought this place was better than HC and other sites that people S**T all over other peoples posts. Way not cool and in very poor taste. If you don't think someone is posting a fair price PM them. Would you want them S**TTing all over your for sale post? I think not. You could also just ignore the posting all together. The price police should relax... Next you get the I saw that sell on Fleabay for much less. Yeah great did that include shipping and everything else. Off my soapbox and not trolling but feel free to flame away cuz I ain't going nowhere. :shock:

Shouldn't be any flames...you make a good point. For the most part this is a very friendly, supportive and fun forum and there is an incredible amount of tonal variety with all of the modders here.

LOL...thanks Darryl :) Looks yummy! Will update the original post in a sec to reference a price drop. $900 folks...come out to wonderful Chicago and take this amp off my hands.

Vindaloo,

I wish I had the funds. The price for the package is a KILLER DEAL !! This should go quickly I think. Good Luck bro

Somebody jump on this *** KICKIN' amp head...Good Luck

MindCrime