• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cold Machine

Reaction score
Mint condition, perfect working condition and sounds great. just ask mattfig. Only selling to fund a much needed item. $220.00 shipped and paypal'd.
DSCF2030.jpg

thetapre005.jpg

**** this is a killer recto and price!

If it's the latest most recent one made, then ****!!!! I"ll never sell mine no matter what!

Goodluck dude!

Yep, it's the new one. It's the best Recto module I've had am not in a huge hurry to sell it. Like your MarkUs clips!

Any options on this one like Bass Cap (tight) or Red/Orange? Or just straight ahead killer Recto Red?

Dont think I could ever part with mine, it fills all my recto brutality needs, plus can get great lead tones in the orange channel as well. Bump for an amazing module

crankyrayhanky said:
Any options on this one like Bass Cap (tight) or Red/Orange? Or just straight ahead killer Recto Red?
Has all the bells and whistles with a killer recto faceplate. And it does sound good. :)

"Includes base mods, faceplate, Vintage/Modern switch, Red/Orange channel switch, LED (water-clear Red and Orange changing with channel selection) and Rectifier-style knobs."

All of the above, then?

iekobrid said:
"Includes base mods, faceplate, Vintage/Modern switch, Red/Orange channel switch, LED (water-clear Red and Orange changing with channel selection) and Rectifier-style knobs."

All of the above, then?
Yessir!