• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Egnater Dual Channel M4 Preamp with 4 dual ch modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

photios

Reaction score
SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Here's a like new/mint condition M4 that is approx 6 months old. No rack rash, no scratches, very gently used in my non-smoking, no pets home. I bought it new from Bruce and Frank along with 4 dual channel modules. Since my purchase, I've collected another dual channel Egnater module and the buyer may select which 4 modules they would like the unit to be loaded with (I'll sell the remaining one here after the M4 sells or offer the M4 buyer the 5th module at a discount). The M4 loaded with modules is $1600 shipped and paypal'd. The M4 will come in the original packaging with paperwork and detachable IEC cable. Here's some pics:

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

That's a good deal!

Oh, and I can vouch for Photios, I bought from him before and it was a smooth transaction.

Thanks Scooter.

BTW, the 5 modules that I have are:

SL
SL2
Bassman
EG3/4
E-Rect

Man, if I wasn't still tapped from Christmas, I'd take everything you've got there, but alas, it will still be a couple more months before I can order basically the same thing you're selling. Ah well, that's how it goes, I guess.
Good luck, although you sure won't need it!

Damm thats a great price!I'd buy it but I ordered one three months ago and i'd probably get that one sooner :roll:

jmgman70 said:
Damm thats a great price!I'd buy it but I ordered one three months ago and i'd probably get that one sooner :roll:

Yeah, this is exactly why I'm so bummed. By the time I have the cash, this one will be long gone and I'll have to order one and wait months to get it!

That's a great buy. I just picked one up on Ebay last week and
paid much more, otherwise I would jump on it.

H

I would love to buy the eg3/4, SL2 & E-rect from you if you decide to go that way.

No....it's much worse now....I'm actually thinking of how I can buy the whole **** thing....seeing as there are 3 modules there I don't have....

Hmmmm a dual M4 setup would be absolutely killer.... do it holmes! :lol: I'm not helping, am I? :wink:

Btw I've spoken with Photios several times, very nice cat. Good luck with your sale dude! :)