• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Kirk Hammett Signature Series Head

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JCChicken88

Reaction score
Perfect condition RM100KH with all modules. $700 obo plus shipping.
Or will accept trades on a Marshall JVM Marshall JCM800KK or an ENGL Savage plus cash if needed.

Wow!!! This is like buying three Hammet modules and getting the head free! I thought I got a great deal on my Lynchbox combi w/2 modules for 700!

Man, I cannot believe I didn't see this before buying the **** heavy *** combo
kicking myself right now

I guess I saw it and didn't realize it was the RM kH series head, my loss....

These things just are not selling it seems. I can't bear to go any lower on the price. How a $2k head drops to $700 & doesnt sell is beyond me. Randall stigma I guess. Oh well, guess guitar center is due to rape me soon.

I honestly dont understand why you wouldnt just invest in a good modded Marshall and Engl module for that matter, rather than take a loss like that....That's the cool thing about MTS,you can get any amp tone imaginable without compromise...The Mashall + nails teh JVM red channel and actually sounds better than the JVM for the more classic Marshall tones....Salvation Angel sounds better than a real Engl as well...much more articulate...but tone is subjective....

alowerdeep said:
I honestly dont understand why you wouldnt just invest in a good modded Marshall and Engl module for that matter, rather than take a loss like that....That's the cool thing about MTS,you can get any amp tone imaginable without compromise...The Mashall + nails teh JVM red channel and actually sounds better than the JVM for the more classic Marshall tones....Salvation Angel sounds better than a real Engl as well...much more articulate...but tone is subjective....

Totally agree alowerdeep...and if he changed his mind down the road about what tones he's chasing...just grab another module instead of trying to dump a Marshall for a loss...maybe change to KT88, KT77..so much you can do...its endless! This head is worth way more, unfortunately, the economy sucks.

I haven't played any modded modules so I'm not completely sold on them at all. U may be right but it discourages me not being able to try them.

JCChicken88 said:
I haven't played any modded modules so I'm not completely sold on them at all. U may be right but it discourages me not being able to try them.

Not really much different than buying a JVM head...though some places do have the JVM in stock to try,but trying one in a store can be different as well....There are clips of modded modules available on teh forum now and if you buy one and dont like it,not only are you out less money,but modded modules tend to sell for the most part and hold value....I dont know that the economy is teh driving factor to teh hard sell,but Im sure it doesnt help...I attribute it to being a Randall and these are very Niche" amps...for some reason the general populous og guitarists will not take the plunge,though alot like teh concept...Ive talked to quite a few myself and get that...Mna it sounds cool,but they wont try it...lol.....

JCChicken88 said:
Perfect condition RM100KH with all modules. $700 obo plus shipping.
Or will accept trades on a Marshall JVM Marshall JCM800KK or an ENGL Savage plus cash if needed.

I put a note about this on the BB.com forum in the music gear section, hopefully it will get it sold for you for cash.

I frikkin HATE trying to trade with GC, those pricks offer you 1/3 of what it's worth, then they want full price for their used gear.
I won't trade with them.

Still gonna grab it if the Vox sells.

Not many pieces of gear are moving these days unless you are really giving them away. Its not just Randall.

Ctgblue I accept your offer but I don't think my PMs r going thru to u. So call or text me so we can set everything up man. I gave u my number in a pm a couple days ago. Thanks